If you are an HWRI student from 2018 or prior you are required to do the following things to stay in the HWRI program.
- Fill out the survey each month. You must turn in the survey by 9 A.M Eastern on the 1st of each month. If you don’t complete the survey, your sponsorship might be in danger.
- Turn in grades to HWRI staff at the end of every semester
- Someone from Audacia will check in with you from time to time to talk about how things are going. They might call or email you. Return calls or respond to emails within 48 hours.
- Reimbursements for the HWRI program is closed as of December 31, 2018. If you have any questions or concerns please use the contact information below to get in touch with us.
Licensure and Employment
- When you become licensed and get a job, a copy of your license and notification of new employment must be sent to HWRI staff, by email or fax, to complete your file.
Audacia phone: 212-425-5050
Audacia fax: 212-968-7710